Monday, May 11, 2009

My Favorite Gifts

Here are some of my favorite gifts i got for mother's day:

As we were getting ready for the mother's day lunch Kason asked me "what can i give you for mother's day? I told him he could make me something so about 10 minutes later he brought me this picture and gave me a hug and said "i love you sooo much mom."


A subway sandwich bar prepared by all the men with cake and ice cream. No cooking or cleaning, what more could a mom ask for?

Ryder got to say family prayers last night and said a prayer so funny i had tears from holding in my laughter. His prayer included things like- aliens, stories about his day, "tooting", swimming, and family.

After we tucked the boys into bed i went to put something away in the boys room and couldn't find jamison in any of the beds. I finally went into tanner's room and found him fast asleep with his baby brother.. what more could a mommy ask for?

Presents i didn't like so much:

Tanner throwing a tantrum in the middle of jared's song during the mother's day program

Ryder missing the toilet by 6 inches and having to clean it up off the floor

8 comments:

Cambria said...

Well, I didn't hear Tanner's tantrum, I did hear the song and it was great. That pic of Jamison and Tanner is SO PRECIOUS!!!! Cute boys!!

Meredith said...

i want to hug and kiss them all! they are so cute and tanner's tantrum sounded more like a game of tag between him and jamison. it was great.

Kirsten said...

That is so cute! love the pic of jamison and Tanner... precious! Wish I could hold them and squeeze them! I love Mother's Day!

Toni Call said...

this is one of my favorite posts of yours so far. Kason is such a sweetheart! Ryder's prayer cracked me up, and that picture of Jamison and Tanner is precious. I loved it all!

Me... said...

I read Toni's comment and I'll have to say "Amen" to everything she wrote!

Cathy said...

LOVE THE PICTURE OF JAMISON & TANNER IN THE CRIB TOGETHER! THAT'S PRICELESS !!

Devin and Jade said...

The picture of Jamison and Tanner is my favorite! Jamison is such a sweet older brother!

laurice. said...

so sweet.