Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday Present


I updated the pic so you can see the bike better! Happy birthday to me!! Today is my birthday and Jared gave me the funniest present I've ever gotten. This bike with a cart in front, I can take all the children plus more!! Or I could sell things in it like flowers or palletas! It was a fun day, I went to lunch with my friends and Jared is cooking me a delicious dinner and we are going to watch lost and survivor together! Thanks all for the phone calls and such!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!! I don't quite get what it is but I can't wait to try it out some time!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I tried calling you but it just went to voice mail. I will try calling you tomorrow!!!

Kirsten said...

by the way... where did you get your cute blog page... I am sick of mine and need a cute one!!!

toni said...

Funniest birthday present EVER. Where in the world did Jared get that?

Kirsten said...

I have decided that I want one of those!! I would be the coolest mom on the block taking kids for rides!! I love it!!

Kirsten said...

how do you steer that thing???