Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Outfits


Well, easter sunday was nice, but tiring. After planning a sharing time, a lesson, preparing dinner, dressing and grooming 4 kids and getting myself ready, I was exhausted - and it was only 9 a.m. I somehow managed to snap this picture before we left for church of the boys in their matching easter outfits. I took at least 10 shots before I got one with Ryder actually sitting still and looking at the camera. The other boys all do fine, but Ryder jumps up right as I take the picture, or runs away, or makes a crazy face. He really keeps me running around. Kason had terrible chapped lips that week and keep licking his face- poor guy, he still looks handsome though. Tanner has about 4 different easter type outfits because I couldn't decide. I am a sucker for baby clothes

5 comments:

vicki said...

I cannot wait to see those boys! They are so handsome!

Kirsten said...

I loved those easter outfits!! I couldn't bring myself to spend that much money this year so we settled on matching ties but I love the matching shirts and sweater vests!! I am a sucker for sweater vests!!! Your boys are so dang handsome!!

laurice. said...

Hey I found you on BJ's ....your boys are so cute! I love their Easter clothes! Derrick and I also have a blog it's dlcromney.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

I just noticed your curtains in the back round. When did you get those? They look good! I would like to see a picture of them!

Jarmeg Family said...

These are not cool curtains, these are just some brown curtains I bought at walmart to keep the sun out, because our computer is right by this window now. Trust me these are not cute!