Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blankie Love


When i was little i loved a blanket, his name was "blankadine". He was blue and pink knitted and how i wish i still had him :( Seems like someone has taken after his mommy when it comes to blankets. This little boy carries his blankets around everywhere too! But, he is a picky blankie boy- only the minky blankets will do. Sometimes he carries 2 or 3 around with him. When he is upset he asks for "din dee" He even found a drawer of my sewing fabrics with scraps of minky and carries around the scraps too! I love my little blankie boy!



3 comments:

laurice. said...

So cute...I had a blankie too.

Ashley said...

That is so cute! My boys were like that with their "softy's" =)

Kirsten said...

what a cutie! I love that he carries around 3 or 4 at a time! In the last picture he looked a little like Logan. I think its the smile... Logan gives that look too!