Monday, February 9, 2009

"Ski-ning"


Ok so I have been a lazy blogger lately but my kids have been sick for weeks it seems. We finally got away last weekend and went to Ruidoso to go skiing or ski-ning as Ryder called it. We all had so much fun. Jamison went a few times with Grandpa and then just took off and started skiing on the harder hills all by himself. Kason had some lessons with Grandma but then we had an "accident" getting onto the ski lift and he was a little scared after that. Ryder loved it and went with Jared. And seriously, this is my kind of skiing. Man made snow and 60 degree weather, no cold toes!! Here are some pictures of the fun! We also went to a tubing park the next day and the boys LOVED it. Even Tanner went down the "baby hill" and would not get out of his tube. I pulled him around for an hour! We plan on making this a yearly tradition!





I took the boys on the gondola ride up to the top of the mountain


12 comments:

Ashlee said...

That sounds like my kind of skiing too, man made snow and 60 degrees. I'm pretty sure last time I went skiing my toes got frost bite, it hurt soooo bad! Your boys are so cute, I love all the pictures!!

laurice. said...

How fun! What a brave little man to tube by himself!

Kirsten said...

How fun! You should come up to utah and ski sometime! *hint* *hint* The boys look so cute, especially tanner in the little baby tube! CUTE!

Cambria said...

So fun, I am glad you guys got to get away and have some fun. Man Made snow? What the?

BarbaraJo said...

The questions is...did YOU ski?? It looks like you had a blast.

Ashley said...

Looks like SO much fun! Your boys are so cute!

vicki said...

I'm with the previous comment...I want to see a picture of YOU on the slopes!!! The boys look so cute- I loved Tanner on his tube! I can believe that Jamison learned so quickly- he is amazing! I agree with your sister...Utah would be a great place to ski too! Miss you!
Mom

Jarmeg Family said...

Yes, i know, never pictures of me because i am always the one behind the camera. But i did get some skiing in 3 runs on the blue hill and i didn't even fall, i am so proud.

Toni Call said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Mom told me about your getting onto the ski lift accident, and i about died laughing! Poor kason!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Looks like a great time now we as couples need to go real skiing! without children.

Meredith said...

So fun. we missed you here though. Tanner looks so cute in that big tube all by himself. can we come next time?

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

i guess i am traumatized but i am scared seeing my cute baby in that tube! sure glad you got home happy and with no broken bones! (but watch out for that couch to carpet roll! ha!)