Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Break

I needed to get away so i packed up all 4 boys and drove to Utah.. they were such great travelers i would definitely brave the trip again- but not for awhile! The boys had so much fun visiting with their cousins and i had so much fun being with my mom and sister! Here are some fun things we did! This might be picture heavy!
First we went to jumping jacks- where there are a bunch of "brinka brinka's" to jump and slide on


We hunted for easter eggs


The boys rocked out to guitar hero

We went to the dinosaur museum - my personal favorite as was kason's too





Visited Angie afterwards (she lives right by the dino museum- kason's dream!) and she fed me a delicious dinner and molten chocolate cake!! yum

Hung out with cousins and grandma



Visited the Easter bunny and colored eggs (no pics of easter bunny tanner was terrified by him!)


And celebrated easter





We had a great time - thank you aunt "kir kir" for letting us stay and entertaining us! Glad you house is quiet once again! The boys were happy to get home too, we all missed dad!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT Semana Santa in Utah!

I am SO jealous that you got to eat chocolate molten cake... Oh... and that you got to visit MY sister too! ;) haha

The boys looked VERY handsome in their Easter Sunday best!

Kirsten said...

We had a great time too and I thought I would enjoy the quiet more than I did! Its a little too quiet now! If you can believe it... I miss the noisy-ness!!!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Glad you made the trip okay....
you all look so cute for Easter! Sometimes you just need a break...glad you got one!

vicki said...

What great memories...I wish we could spend more time together-it went too fast for me! I'd love to get the pics on my walmart account so I could get some copies...the one of the boys and I at the Dino museum- the Easter egg hunt and you guys in your Easter finery...miss you! Mom

Meredith said...

so cute! so handsome!

Elder Romney's mission said...

What a fun trip! Handsome boys in their easter get ups!

Kirsten said...

The baby is a girl! a girl, Meghan!!! I am loving it!! she is so cute!

ANGiE said...

Fun! I love "picture heavy" posts. We LOVED seeing you guys! How fun for ALL those boy cousins to hang out...loved the guitar hero picture. And they all looked GREAT for easter! Wonder how long they'll let you match them? Enjoy it while it lasts right?