Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Windy march days

It's windy here in Dublan and with the windy season also come church basketball season. My boys love it and i have been so proud of them for doing so well. Kason runs his little heart out trying to get the ball and Jamison has made a few baskets every game. They also had field day and did great too! Here are some pictures of our windy march fun!

P.S. The Relief Society team I am on is ranked #1 undefeated, we play in the finals this week!!

Kason ended up coming ahead and winning this race he has some serious skills in sack hoping!


Yes, echo followed us... he is a stalker dog


Onlooker Tanner

Couldn't resist posting this picture of onlooker ryder picking a winner!
Tired Kason after a hard played game!

Video of Jamison making a basket at the primary tournament, can't believe i caught this on film!

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

such athletes! I love the pic of ryder picking a winner. I was cracking up! my boys loved watching the video of jamison making a basket! Peyton says "They play basketball? You have got to be kidding me!" he is very impressed!

Toni Call said...

I love the picture of tanner, what a cutie! I also am impressed with jamisons skills. I could never make a dang basket in the YM tournaments!

laurice. said...

love it....so glad I am missing the wind. I'm sure it will still be around when I get home.

Elder Romney's mission said...

Cute boys! Congrats on your bball team and yes Im sick of the wind too!

ANGiE said...

oh the memories of field day...so much fun...do they still do high jump and long jump...long jump was always my BEST event... :) FUN TIMES!

Meredith said...

fun, fun, fun! good times.