Saturday, June 27, 2009

my little monkey

have you ever seen those children that just quietly sit there, smile and are content to do that? i have, but i just have never gotten one of those- not even as a baby. they have all been little busy bodies and i guess i can't blame them for getting that gene from their dad! tanner has been pushing the kitchen chairs all around the house and has gotten into everything! his favorite place is where we hang up the keys.. aunt cathy found my car keys in her driveway once! needless to say we don't keep our keys there anymore. his next favorite place?? the medicine cupboard.. well he thinks it is the candy cupboard- he loves to eat the vitamins like candy! he's fallen off chairs, fallen into the sink, but does he stop- NO!! everytime i turn around he has pushed his chair somewhere else! what would i do without my little monkey?

this is when he fell into the sink! i know i am mean i took a picture of it!

9 comments:

Toni Call said...

Tanner is so dang cute & funny! I love the sad picture of him in the sink- i think he looks adorable! is that Bad?!!

vicki said...

And we thought you finally had that sweet little quiet boy! I guess dad's genes are just too big!! He does look awfully cute in the sink and in the cupboards! I'd hide the medi!!! Love you guys-
Mom

ANGiE said...

Oh my...that picture in of little Tanner in the sick made me laugh out loud. HOW FUNNY! He sounds like Clair...she hasn't quite figured out how to use a chair to get to everything but she sure seems to know how to get to my makeup. Twice now she has ruing a brand new lipstick and once it was all of the CARPET! I about died! You'd think I'd learn by now and keep it under lock and key. How boring would our lives be without these little mischievious rascals?

laurice. said...

At least we know that with our busy body children they won't grow up to be lazy. It can be pretty entertaining when it's not a mess.

Kirsten said...

oh my gosh! That is so funny! I can't really see it from tanner, bongo yes but tanner? Now I see the evidence! I love the one where he fell into the sink! I would have done the same thing and snapped a picture! I love that boy! He is so cute!!!

Elder Romney's mission said...

you wouldnt want one that just sat still! He too cute!

Me... said...

He must be related to my little boy! He's also into everything (and like Tanner, keys especially!). Right now he's obsessed with being outside. We are outside ALL DAY LONG. He throws rocks, bangs things against the cement, picks all my flowers, drenches himself with water from the hose, stomps in the wet dirt in my garden, etc. He's all boy! I guess that's a good thing!

Meredith said...

he's too cute and little to do all those naughty things.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Tanner and I are now dear friends...it must have been the fruit loop necklace...he is a doll!