Thursday, June 18, 2009

scary bald man in my garden!


If you know my husband you know he is known to pull a lot of pranks and jokes. Well, every summer he likes to shave his head so this time when he shaved the first piece of it he got an idea. He shaved it just like it would look if he were going bald... don't worry it was only for a day!!


And i said i would post more of my garden so here it goes. Don't think i am bragging, i have just never had my own garden before. I really can't call it MY garden anymore because the person who does most of the work is getting mad!! Hey, he grows things for a living- of course he is better at it than me! So here is more of OUR garden:
Ryder, Kason, and I enjoyed the first cucumber the other day. I always think of my dad when i eat cucumbers, we would just take the salt shaker outside and munch on cucumbers! So that is exactly what we did!
I also used my lettuce to make my cafe rio salad last night.

I also love having our little garden because it is a great place to teach children to work!

7 comments:

Toni Call said...

jared's bald head is hilarious! Ha ha i love it!

laurice. said...

That is so funny!

Meredith said...

your lettuce looks fabulous! good job jared!

Me... said...

Your lettuce looks yummy, but Jared's hair-do, well, not so much! :-)

Kirsten said...

Love your garden! Good Job Jared.... ahem... and meghan too! :) and love Jareds new 'do. Hopefully he didn't keep it like that for too long but at least you will know what he will look like it about 30 years!

Me... said...

Hey Meggie. To answer your question, I would have left the baby with the boys the night of Erika's reception, but Jason had an overnight campout and Jeffrey was at work until 10 pm. That's why we were hauling the screamin' Huddy with us. haha

The Farmer's Wife said...

your garden is great! Jared looks like he belongs in our family now...