Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Vacation

We had a wonderful christmas even though it was filled with a lot of changes! Here is the short story version of what we did.
Tried to take the annual christmas picture by the tree, BUT.... someone is missing?? Who could it be???
This guy, who turned from day to night from my sweet angel to my TERRIBLE, STUBORN, 2 year old who refuses to get in the picture.

Santa was good to us this year... the boys got all that they wanted even after CHANGING their lists at the last minute!!! (Good thing we were in El Paso). We had 4.. oops, i mean 5 very happy boys this year! (oh and a happy mama too)
The star wars force trainer, this thing is hillarious! They have to become a jedi knight and concentrate to move the ball in the tube. Look at Jamison's concentration!
Santa hid 4 bikes all around the house and suprised the boys!

He even surprised this little boy too!
Happy little "gamers"

GINGERBREAD HOUSE FUN
We also made a gingerbread house, hmmmm... i think they ate and messed more than they helped!

Whew, I was sure glad when that was over!

After christmas we headed out to a very COLD Utah to visit friends and family there! We had a great time visiting with aunts, uncles, cousins, grandpas, and grandmas.

Moab

Cocoa on a cold wintry day, thanks aunt trisha!


I think tanner and Logan look a lot alike in this picture!!

Love his cute smile here!
Thank you all who let us crash at your house, we had a great time !!

8 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Cute pictures! We miss you guys!

Toni Call said...

Oh i just loved all of these pictures! I can't believe tanner is turning into a mean 2 year old, he was so sweet! i guess the terrible 2's are unavoidable. The only thing this post is missing is pictures of YOU!

Meredith said...

oh! all my boys need to come home and stay home.

Leslie said...

I can't believe how old your boys are getting! My oldest also got the Jedi Force thing. He loves it, but he has put his hand up to "Force" it. I hope you are all doing well. I miss you.
Leslie

The Farmer's Wife said...

Love the pictures Meg! It was great to have you guys home for a few days...we miss you!

Me... said...

Yes, Logan and Tanner do look a lot alike! Your apt. looks nice (and not too teeny either!). I enjoyed all the pics! I was soooo happy to have you guys stay with me for a few days. Come ANY time!

ANGiE said...

Love Jamison's Jedi Training Game! How funny! I bet he AND Jared love it! Missed seeing you guys this Christmas. Maybe next...

Chris said...

I sure did enjoy looking at all the photos of Christmas of the boys. I feel like I missed Christmas altogether this year. Everything was different. I have the cutest grandsons!