Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthdays

I can't believe I turned 33 this month and my first little baby is already 9! We had a great time celebrating! Jared got me my running watch that i have been wanting. It tells me how far i run, calories burned, how fast i am going. I LOVE it! I used to just measure out the miles in my car or run with other friends that had the nice running gadgets! Then, he let me go shopping and took me out to dinner that evening and even bought me a chocolate cake!


Jamison was able to celebrate his day with his friends in mexico because it was spring break! We had games, presents, pizza, and cake! happy birthday to my sweet little boy, you are growing up way too fast!





We didn't have a nine so i put 5 + 4... they thought it was pretty funny and kept saying 54- you're old!!
Air soft gun and money! yipee!

Cameron, Taylor, Matthew, Jamison, Hope, Annie, Gracie
Sophie, Sadie, Peyton, Kason
Tanner

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Megan and Jamison!! That cake looks divine! Tanner has really grown up! He is SO cute!

Meredith said...

happy birthday to you two! i'm glad we got to celebrate with jamison too! i'm sure he LOVED having his 5 year old neighbor at his party!

laurice. said...

happy happy birthday to you guys.


great watch!

Toni Call said...

you are both getting so OLD! ha ha just kidding! but i seriously can't believe jamison is already 9. wow. It seems like just yesterday he was born! I remember how excited i was to have a nephew. I also remember when i got to hold him for the first time, and i instantly fell in love with him and was worried that if you had more kids that i wouldn't love them as much as i love jamison! Ha ha! Don't worry, i was wrong! i love all your boys.

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday to both you!!!!
Meghan- Your the best sister and the best friend in the whole world!!! I miss you and Love you!!

Jam Jam- I can't believe you are 9 years old!! No way that is possible! I remember the day you were born like yesterday!! Aunt kir kir loves you sooo much!!!

Marisa Hodges said...

That is so exciting! I like your running watch, i just got a Garmin running/biking GPS from my sister/brother in-law and I started using it a lot! I used to do the same thing driving in my car to measure the distance! ha ha How did I ever live without the trusty GPS watch... although yours looks smaller and better for running than mine.I like it.. I like it a lot!
what great birthdays! your kiddos are getting so big!