Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spring sports

Spring brought new sports for the boys. Jamison was dying to try flag football and Kason wanted to try soccer. The first practice I took Kason to, he looked at the kids and said, "I didn't want to play soccer, I wanted to play basketball!" With a little encouragement, I got him out there and he started liking soccer. He had a great coach and he did a great job!

Jamison was on a football team that had been playing together for awhile and was the "new kid". The first game he was very shy and unsure, but after a good pep talk from his dad, he started getting more confident. After a couple of games, he scored his first touchdown and scored at almost every game after that. I was really thankful my kids had an opportunity to participate in sports in El Paso. They learned a lot and we had such a great time watching them!


1 comments:

vicki said...

Great job Kason and Jamison! You guys are natural atheletes!