Sunday, October 4, 2009

My baby is 2


I can't believe my baby turned 2. Time really does go by so fast and i don't want to forget the little things so i made a little list of the top 10 little things i don't want to forget about tanner this year:

1. when asked the question "what is your name?" he always responds... "bebe tanner".
2. walking down the hallway carrying his "dee dee" (blanket)
3. his big blue eyes
4. finding him on the couch watching diego with his moto googles on.
5. jabbering in his car seat the whole way home from san carlos
6. how much he loves his brothers and how much they love and take care of him.
7. riding his diego bike on the drive way with his feet going 100 mile an hour
8. getting jamison's moto helmet on and running around the house like he is a moto... he even does a little kickstart.
9. his big hugs and open mouth kisses
10. cleaning up his toys in his room and singing softly "keen up keen up evybody evywhere"

Happy 2nd Birthday to my "bebe tanner"



13 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

wow Meg...that went fast...well for me it did;) Time for another don't you think??!

BarbaraJo said...

Wow, where did the time go?? Happy Birthday Tanner.

Meredith said...

everytime you post about your kids, i always say the same thing "i love those guys" but i really do. happy birthday tanner bananer

Toni Call said...

happy birthday tanner!!! i love that little boy so much (not that u didn't know that already!). He is sooo cute and fun to play with!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to Bebe Tanner! What a BIG boy!

vicki said...

Happy Birthday bebe Tanner! I love you so! My best memory is reading books to him when he came to Ohio and him looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and laughing! And of course...when he says "yes" in his cute little way!

Kirsten said...

That is the cutest thing i have ever seen!! I miss my bebe tanner!

jordanandlace said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! Your cousin Jayla watched you on the computer and really wants to meet you! We miss you guys!

Me... said...

Oh that video clip is so cute! I wanted to jump through the screen and wrap my arms around him!!! It was so fun to talk to you yesterday! Thanks again for the birthday present... what a fun thing to come home to! A package waiting for me! :-)

laurice. said...

He's getting so big!

Nicole said...

OK! So I haven't been on in awhile... where did Jared's hair go??? Your boys are so grown up... and HANDSOME!! Miss you guys! When are you going to Arizona??? or California??

Cathy said...

I miss all four of your little boys!!! It will be good to get home!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

just cuteness!