Sunday, February 7, 2010

Since we are here in E.P. I decided to take advantage of putting the boys in some sports programs. We put Ryder in soccer and he really loves it! After the first couple of games they put him as goalie and it turns out he is an AWESOME goalie! He stops almost every ball that tries to get in the goal (unless he is otherwise occupied i.e. doing twirlies, or playing with the net). I even hear people on the bleachers talking about how good that little goalie is..... I want to turn around and say "that is MY son" but i refrain.. hehe! I am happy too because his poor little leg has been bothering him a lot lately so i love that he doesn't have to run around in pain! Even little Tanner gets to join in the fun because usually someone from our team is crying or doesn't want to play, so he jumps right in and fills in. It is pure entertainment!




10 comments:

Meredith said...

my boys! bring my boys home! i'm proud of you RYDER!

laurice. said...

I wished we had that for us here!

BarbaraJo said...

That is so cute!

Elder Romney's mission said...

So much fun! Enjoy it!

vicki said...

Go Ryder! Go Tanner! Grandma and Grandpa are so proud! You don't have to turn around and tell them, Meg,but when he blocks a goal just yell real loud...Go Bongo- that's my boy! Or get one of those t-shirts that says "goalies mom" hee hee! Has he had his leg checked out yet? Love you all! Mom

Toni Call said...

That is so cute! I'm not surprised that bongo is such a good goalie. He is one tough kid! I love that Tanner gets to play, too. Oh how i wish i could watch them both in action!

Marisa Hodges said...

Those pictures are too cute! I was totally laughing envisioning him going after the ball! Little boys are the best! I cant wait toll Jackson is big enough to play in sports so I can go watch!

Me... said...

Nothing like watching little kids chase after a ball! How cute to watch!

BarbaraJo said...

Are you guys coming to town?? If so, youhave to call us!

Cathy said...

I miss little Ryder!