Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween everyone! I am so sick of candy i could scream but we had a fun time at our annual halloween party last night - here are some pics of the boys.
my little monkey
cuter from the back!


The "real" spiderman, as ryder called it
Obi Wan and Batman (kason had several parties and each one dressed up as something different. I would ask, "what costume are you wearing today?" and he would say "it's a suprise!" He was spiderman, darth vader, batman, and a ninja!

This is what i get when i try to get all of them at once, oh well....

Oh and here are jared and i at our "couples" halloween party, we had fun!

8 comments:

Cambria said...

The monkey is the best of course! Totally worth the hours of searching on the internet for the costume. Sweet little banana man.

vicki said...

How cute! I love Tanner as the monkey...adorable, but Jamison looks awesome! He is getting so big and looks so handsome! Batman and Superman look great too! You and Jared are quite the couple! You are a great Little Red Riding Hood! I miss you guys...
Mom

Me... said...

Tanner looks sooooo cute as that little monkey!!! I smiled so BIG! That's funny about Ryder being "the real Spider Man" and Kason's dressing up a "surprise!" Made me giggle.

Meredith said...

I love my "boys next door"!! Just the cutest!

laurice. said...

Cute! Love the monkey. We were thinking alike.

Kirsten said...

I love all the costumes! All of you look so great! I love yours and Jared's costume!! so cute and creative!!

BarbaraJo said...

Jamison and kason look so grown-up! Love the costumes.

Toni Call said...

The picture of all 4 boys together is priceless! Oh i just love it. They are all so dang cute & hello Jamison, Mr. Handsome! Wow. Your guys' costume is pretty dang funny too. Love it all!