Saturday, November 22, 2008

BACK TO REALITY!



We are back home..... no more sleeping in, taking a shower anytime i want, no more people serving ME, no more quiet days roaming shopping malls and hotels, no more date night every night! Needless to say we had so much fun in VEGAS! There was so much to see and do.. we ate a lot, i shopped a lot, and we saw Criss Angel and KA. At the criss angel show we saw david copperfield who was in the audience but better yet, HOLLY MADISON, his girlfriend (formerly hugh hefners girlfriend) as she was in the audience too. We even went swimming and relaxed around the pool. Poor meredith was sick a lot(she just found out she was pregnant) but Jared found a wheelchair that the hotel let us borrow and we pushed her around vegas! Good times, Good friends, Good Food, Good Fun.....




10 comments:

Elder Romney's mission said...

Im glad you had such a fun relaxing time! Those are the times to remember!

Ashlee said...

No way, you saw Holly Madison?! I loved The Girls Next Door, that girl is freaking gorgeous! I was shocked when I heard she split up with Hef. Anyways, Glad you guys had a fun time in Vegas. Vacations are the best but it totally sucks to come back to reality, right?.

Toni Call said...

What does Holly look like in person?! I love the girls next door... for all the wrong reasons! It's probably one of the dumbest shows ever but i just can't help but like it! Glad you had fun in Vegas!

laurice. said...

Holly! I didn't even know she left Hef! I am in shock! Great trip.

Me... said...

I read through the comments and got a laugh out of how everyone is as much a pop culture freak as me (Holly Madison!) haha. I have seen David Copperfield in real life too. I was at his show a few years ago and it was AHHHHhmazing! Glad you had fun too. I wish we could have joined you. We thought about it for a minute, but then the reality of going with a baby didn't seem that easy or convenient!

BarbaraJo said...

How fun. Jared told us all about the shows you saw. Good times! Wish we could go.

C said...

Sounds like an awesome trip!! It's so good to get away alone occasionally. Vegas is such a fun place to play :-)
Christy

Terra Zobrist said...

I am glad that you had a great time but how could you not without kids. Sometimes I look over at the strip and wish that I was a tourist on vacation. I totally could have run into you shopping. The strip is a great place to shop.

Cassie said...

How fun! I'm so happy for you for getting away for a little bit!

Kirsten said...

What a CUTE picture of the boys up top! They are so handsome! Oh how I miss them!!! *sigh*