Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vegas Vacation


Jared and I are headed off to VEGAS for a late 10 year anniversary celebration! Vegas is where we spent our honeymoon and we haven't been back together since. We have been to the beach a lot so we thought it would be fun to go somewhere exciting with lots of entertainment. (Plus we found good deals on flights and hotels!) I can't wait to get away and THANKS to this wonderful woman....


we can get away without any children for 4 nights! THANK YOU you are WONDERFUL!! We haven't been away without any kids for 1 year and a half so needless to say we are excited. But, as usual have that sad, dooming feeling we always get when we leave our little boys behind.

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
laurice. said...

So fun! Happy Anniversary.

Toni Call said...

How fun!!! Are you going to see any shows while you are there? You should see the Phantom at the Venetian! Have so much fun!

Me... said...

I am singing a song right now: "JEALOUSY........ it's killing me!!!" Nah, I really am excited for you guys! You really are lucky to have such a great babysitter. (I don't know who I'd leave my kids with up here). I cannot believe you've been married for 10 years! Where did all the time go??? Have a blast!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

what were we thinking? dang nursing. i'm looking for flights right now!

vicki said...

Have a wonderful time! Wish I were there to help babysit...happy anniversary.
Mom

Meredith said...

hehehe, I'm excited too!

Elder Romney's mission said...

I wish we could go I guess fishing won out this time.

Kirsten said...

That's so great! Wish I was down there with you right now!! :( boo hoo!! And I wish I had an awesome babysitter like that! You are really lucky! HAVE FUN!!!