Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Dance

Last night was our annual Grade School Christmas Program. All the classes sing a song and do a dance. It is so much fun to watch, they work really hard and do such a good job! This year's theme was "Christmas around the World" Each class had a different country or region. Jamison's class was spain- they did the matador dance and Kason's class was Hawaii. Kason loved it so much he kept performing his dance for us over and over. He also said "I wish I could go do that dance again, i loved that!" Maybe he will be some sort of performer! Jamison was not happy he had to dance with a girl and his facial expression shows! Here are a few videos and pictures of the night.

5 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

I love it. Kason is so good. Send him over to ballet classes. j/k
How did you upload videos? I need help doing it.

Me... said...

OHhhhh! That just made my day! I got on the computer late this afternoon to relax (my baby was napping, my hubby was doing errands, my suitcases were all packed, the house was quiet, clean, and all to myself, and yea... nothing else to do!!!). I looked up your blog and lo and behold, what a fun thing to see. I loved every pic and video of the boys. Made me homesick and wish I could have been there. I have fond memories of the Christmas programs! See you soon!!

Kirsten said...

How cute is that!! good job boys! Peyton thinks that girl next to Jamison on the right is PRETTY!! woo woo!!

vicki said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Mr.Kason has the beat! And Jamison looked adorable! I loved it!
Mom

The Madder's said...

they are sooooo cute!!!I love your background i tried to set a background and it didn't come on i was wondering what the code is hope to hear from you soon
love ya,
Hannah