Monday, December 29, 2008

The First Snow... (well sort of)

A few days ago the boys woke and and began screaming, "it snowed, it snowed!!" They were so excited they rushed to their rooms and begin putting on their winter coats, gloves, and hats. Then they rushed outside to play in the snow. They have been waiting and even praying for it to snow so they were so excited. It was more like a "light frost" but some had accumulated on the trampoline so they got on there and made snowballs. It was gone by 10 a.m. but they were sure happy about the "first snow."


5 comments:

Toni Call said...

I wish that was the kind of snow we get in Provo!

Ashley said...

That's cute! That's my kind of snow right there! lol

laurice. said...

We didn't get any of that. At least not that I saw.

Meredith said...

How did I miss the first snow? Where was I?

Kirsten said...

That is too cute! Have them come up here... they can REALLY play in the snow! :)