Tuesday, August 25, 2009

august 24th

August 24th, august 24th, august 24th.... this thought crept into my mind everytime i heard the boys fight, when i heard them say "mom I'm bored", or when i saw them sitting in front of the t.v. or computer for too long. The truth of the matter is i felt quite sad as i dropped them off at the school and said goodbye. i worried about kason not having any friends because he is the only "english speaking" boy in his classroom, but i peeked in after i took jamison to his class and he had a group of boys flocking around him checking out his new transformer shoes... this helped me leave with a smile, and i've been smiling ever since!

I love this one... it shows their true feelings about going back to school...

But i really did get them to smile about it!

Now i have more time to spend with the "little" boys. They found a fun new game that they like.. hide and seek in my cupboards. it was quite entertaining!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are soooo cute. You brought back memories of school down there!

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm on my sister-in-laws computer. This is Megan Hanks, not Heidi

vicki said...

My grandsons are growing up tooo fast! I miss them so. Come back to Ohio...you know-where all the nature is..."look at that squirrel!" Those 2 little ones are so cute and fun!
Love you...mom

laurice. said...

I love the faces...Summer went by so fast this year!

Kirsten said...

tanners face. Can I have him pleeeeeease!

Meredith said...

what can i say . . . i just love those guys.