Monday, September 21, 2009

Toni and Dan came to visit so when they had to fly out we all headed out to el paso and decided to check out the el paso zoo. It was a cute little zoo and not crowded at all which i really liked. Our favorite were the sea lions. There was one in particular that "played" with us for about 30 minutes. He keep coming down and trying to bite our hands, he was so cute!


And while toni was here she found out she was having a baby BOY! I am so excited to have another cute nephew!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

We took our kids to the El Paso zoo once while we were there visiting too. They loved it! What a silly sea lion! If your boys are anything like Jared then I'm sure they LOVED it! ;)

And yay for Toni's baby boy!

Cambria said...

I can't believe she is having a boy!!! I thought for sure it would be a girl. It is great regardless, I can't wait to get home and get an ultrasound, but it is probably to early to see what it is. I am glad you had fun at the zoo, that zoo is tiny, they didn't have the sea lions last time we were there, they are expanding!!! Good to see "nanner"!

Toni Call said...

i miss tanner! I love the pic of him on the tiger... he is the cutest sweetest boy! hopefully him and Link will be good buddies!

vicki said...

I love the picture of dad showing the boys whatever he's showing them-they seem so interested! Tanner is such a cutie! We miss you guys-hope you are safe! Love ya and congrats to Toni Marie- boys are great!

ANGiE said...

How funny is that sea lion??? Loved the "moto gear" on the bikes. I WANT A BOY!