Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boys and their Toys

I am surrounded by boys and I should be used to it by now because I had six brothers. Even so, I at least had my sister and mom to talk to! Now, it is just lonely me surrounded by boys! Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy boys. I love how if they get hurt, they only cry for a minute then they are over it. I love how they are not dramatic about things. I love how they can get in a fight with a friend and be best friends again after 2 minutes. I love that they only need shorts, a tee shirt, and flip flops for a complete outfit. But, it sure would be nice to have some sort of femininity around here! But if you have boys, you have toys.. Here are some of my boys favorites!
This was Jared's birthday present he HAD to have- what is it you may ask? It is a spear gun to kill poor little fishies with... and here is his first victim:

After I took this picture a friend of mine said I will have an automatic ticket to heaven.
Another love is motorcycles and four wheelers:

Jamison on his little honda xr50, he is already learning to ramp and all I am thinking is "please don't get hurt, please don't get hurt"
Another toy of ours is the four wheeler. Ryder has to wear his goggles "just like dad". I enjoy this toy too although I almost ran over my poor baby Kason with it. I wonder what will be the next big toy obsession?????

10 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Okay now I have to get a gun like that for my boys. That is awesome!

laurice. said...

I love boys! When they are in high school you will be so happy! You won’t have to deal with all the drama!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

these pics are so cute. you are such an awesome momma to those boys. nothing compares to how boys love their mommas, especially when they grow up! i love the fishing pic. that is too cute!

Toni Call said...

Cute, cute, cute! Little boys are so fun! I've been babysitting my friends kids and her little 4 year old girl is way cute but SUCH a drama queen! It drives me nuts! I guess i'm just so used to playing with rough and tough boys!

Cambria said...

They all look so BIG with their new haircuts!! SO so so cute!! Just think, it could always be worse- my Dad's toys are over $50,000! Ridiculous!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Jared looks waaaaaaaaaaaay to happy about that gun! Jordan is goint to love seeing that!

Ashley said...

Hey! Just letting you know that I have a blog now =)
www.sirunofamily.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

I love having boys too!! and the toys.... they are fun!! maybe someday we will both have girls!! But I won't be holding my breath for that one! ha!

Meredith said...

On the days when your house is a mess, you haven't gotten a shower, kids are screaming, all they've eaten that day was sugar, and sticky stuff, Jareds out with the moto gang, you have to practice the organ, and on top of it all, it's still raining, so no pool break . . . take a few moments and count your lucky stars that you have each and every one of them, because they are adorable and you were lucky enough to get them.

The Young Family said...

Hi, my name is Brandon Young and I wasn't able to find any other way to get a hold of you other than through posting a comment on this post. I am building a website that sells 4-wheelers for kids and would like to use your picture on the website. We're creating a page where our customers can send in pictures of their kids on quads, and I need one to get started and I found yours! Let me know what you think. My email is byoung@wsutah.com. Thanks so much!