Friday, July 18, 2008

Tanner 9 months

The other day Jared took Jamison, Kason and Ryder to the escondida and I was extremely bored here in the house. So, I set up a little studio and took some cute pictures of tanner. I realize some of them are blurry, but that kid moves fast and that is the best I could do with him. He has these 2 huge front teeth right now that show up in his cute little grin so I had to capture them for memories. Tanner is already 9 months and the time has just flown by! He is standing alone and has taken 2 steps already. I wish I could slow down time somehow...... We just love this little boy so much, he brings so much love and joy into our home.

11 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Wow. At first I thought that Shauna had taken some of those photos. you did a great job!

laurice. said...

Great job Meghan! I love his front teeth!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

hey you! cute pics. fun that you two had a photoshoot. i love the studio look with the draping. and that baby tanner- he is MINE. he just has a special place in my heart! i guess cause he reminds me so much of liv. I LOVE HIS TOOFERS. he is the cutest baby alive. boy baby that is!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Super cute Meg! He really is a darling little man!

Toni Call said...

He is too cute! I love his 2 big front teeth.

Cambria said...

He'll grow into them! Just give them lots of kisses, although, how do you kiss teeth. Cute little buddy.

Ashley said...

wow... you took these pics yourself??? you are good! very CUTE!

Kirsten said...

those teeth!! I love 'em!!!! he is so cute!!!

BarbaraJo said...

You are GOOD!!

vicki said...

Baby Tanner is soooo cute! I love those teeth and I'm sure he'll grow into them...he won't be Bucky Beaver like dad!!! You are getting as good as your husband...you're the photo queen! Love ya, mom

BarbaraJo said...

Come and play tennis tomorrow at 10am.