Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today my baby is 8


Happy Birthday Jamison! I can't believe my first little baby is already 8 years old. I am feeling sad and I don't even know why. Jamison has always been such a smart and responsible little boy. He is always watching out and worried about his little brothers. He is always responsible- the second he gets home he does his homework without anyone telling him too. He reads his scriptures and says his prayers without anyone reminding him too. He is a wonderful big brother and a wonderful son! I can't believe you will be baptized today. We love you!!

7 comments:

vicki said...

Happy birthday Jamison! I can't believe how grown up and handsome you are! I wish we could be there for your baptism...we will be thinking of you. I will see you in April in Utah! I'll make lots of no-bakes! I am so proud of you!
Love...Grandma Houseman

BarbaraJo said...

Wow! I can't believe it was 8 years ago that we were getting to know each other and your cute baby on the bleachers of our hubby's' b-ball games in UT. Happy Birthday Jamison.

Ashley said...

What a great kid! I can't believe he is 8... I remember when he was born!

Me... said...

I also can't believe it's been 8 years! I was SOOOO thrilled when he was born... so excited to be an Aunt! Happy Birthday Jamer! I sure love you! I wish I could be there for your baptism!

laurice. said...

Happy Birthday Jamison!

Toni Call said...

I can't believe he's already 8 years old! I still remember the first time i held him as a baby and how excited i was to have a nephew! I love you, Jamison! Happy Birthday!

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday Jamison! 8 years ago yesterday... I was there when you were born and you were so perfect and cute. Now look at you... so handsome and big! It makes me sad to live so far away from you now. I miss you so much and i know you would be great friends with my boys. I love you and can't wait to see you in April! I wish we could have been there for your baptism .... we were sure thinking of you! Love you!
Aunt Kir kir