Thursday, April 3, 2008

8:00 p.m.


8:00 p.m. is a magical time in my household. It is when the yells and screams subside and peace and quiet come around. It is when my tired arms get to rest and my aching feet get put up! Sleeping children are always so much cuter and angelic like too. You forget about the tantrums and crying and dirty face when you see that peaceful angelic sleeping child. Ryder loves to sleep with stuffed animals. At first it was a bear, now it has turned into 3 elephants, diego and sometimes a dog. And yes, he still takes a bottle and I think he is the only 2 year old child that asks their mom if they can go night night.. Yesterday he came into my room and said, mom.. baba go night night, please mom, please! I said, SURE!!! Tanner is such a handful, he must be held most of the time, so when I finally put him to bed I feel like a free woman!! He looks so angelic asleep though and I love to just hold him for a little longer and just watch his face. Good night , sweet dreams.......

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love bed time too!!! It is a great feeling! Logan asks to go to bed too and asks for a nap! Like I would ever say no!!! Peace at last!!!

Toni Call said...

I recognize those elephants... glad to see my mom is finally getting rid of all the old stuff in my bedroom! Ha ha! That is so cuter about Ryder wanting to go to bed. He is the funniest kid i've ever seen.

BarbaraJo said...

I hear ya. LOVE BEDTIME. THey look like angels while they are sleeping.