Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FIELD DAY!!!

Today was field day and the boys were sooooo excited. They had 3 races each. The first race is a 3 legged race in which they are tied to a partner. This race is quite funny to watch preschoolers do! Next is a sack race where they jump in pillowcases. And lastly, a running race. We found out that Kason was quite the track star and got first in his running race. He also got a late start in his sack race but still won by a landslide! Jamison got second in running and 3 legged race- his partner was Sebastian. Then he got 1st by a leap in the sack race. We have the sack race on video and it is so funny! He was in second place, but at the very last minute he leaped with his whole body over the finish line to make first place!! He must've wanted a blue ribbon BAD!! Last year he got all yellow ribbons (3rd place) and since they only race 3 at a time Jamison soon figured out that 3rd was just a nice way of saying he got last.
It was a great day and we had a blast watching the boys.

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

How fun!!! The boys looked like they had a great time!! I am sad though... your video isn't working and I really want to see it!!

Kirsten said...

They are little track stars!!!!

Me... said...

HOW cute! I miss those lil' boogers! I wish I could see all of my nephews right now! Thanks for posting the pics... it helps me connect with "home". (Pray for labor tonight!!!)

Toni Call said...

That video is so funny! How smart of Jamison to do that! It sounds like you guys had fun today. Wish i could have been there!

laurice. said...

Wow those are some crazy skills...I was never good at the sack jump.

Kirsten said...

Boo woo!! It still didn't work for me!!! I don't know why it won't work!! Weird!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Field Day is always so fun! I am glad the boys had a great time, fun memories,

Carlene said...

Hi Meghan,
You have such an adorable bunch of boys. From talking to your mom it sounds like you have your hands full. Just enjoy this time, it goes way too fast.
love ya
Carlene

laurice. said...

Were doing fine...Camden just has been really sick so we haven't been sleeping and I am exhausted! We all need to get together soon for lunch or something!