Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kason has a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so excited because Kason finally has a friend that is a boy and that is his age. In our ward and among the american community there are all girls. He is friends with them but they have gotten to the age where there interests are different. So, after preschool he asked to invite Luis over. So I asked his mom in my best spanish and explained where we lived and she brought him over. Luis doesn't speak much english and Kason doesn't speak much spanish, but they somehow communicated and had a great time!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am so excited for Kason!! It is always nice when they have their own little friends to play with! The kid kinda looks like Jamison (or maybe it's just the picture!)

laurice. said...

Before you know it Kason will speak better Spanish than us! I definitely recommend that recipe it's really good but makes a ton! Good thing you have boys to feed.