Thursday, May 8, 2008

10 YEARS


It has been 10 years since Jared swept me off my feet and we were married! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! In our 10 years of marriage we have both graduated from college, had four children and moved to Mexico to start our life. I wonder what the next 10 years will bring. I really don't want to be 40 so I won't think about it!! I am so glad to have married Jared, we truly are best friends and have fun every day! We are probably just going out to eat tonight but we are planning a trip to the beach this summer to celebrate - and trust me WE NEED IT!!!!
Here are some great memories:Halloween pregnant nun and priest

Being dumb and dumber in Cozumel


Love birds in Hawaii
Out to dinner

San Carlos trip- Jared would kill me if he knew his manly hairy chest was on my blog!!!!

4 comments:

toni said...

Happy (late!) anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married for TEN years. That went by fast! I am so happy you chose to marry my hairy brother. I love having you as a sister!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

awww, the best ten years of your life! i guess i shouldn't have called to talk gossip girl at 9:30 when the kids are asleep ON your anniversary. didn't know. congrats!!! you two complement each other so well. cute cute cute. love the photo montage thru the years!! *yes i'm still not in ep yet, don't even ask!

Kirsten said...

I totally forgot!! Happy anniversary! i can't believe it has been 10 years! Wow!!

laurice. said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years...wow! So how is Jared? I saw a picture of his shoulder it looks horrible!