Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TAGGED

Jobs I've Had:

Dairy Queen
Secretary Comprehensive Clinic
PT and physical therapy aide Fitquest
Supervisor, International Services

Movies I can Watch Over and Over Again:

Dirty Dancing- "nobody puts baby in a corner"
16 Candles
Pretty In Pink (ok I'm an 80s movie lover!)

Guilty Pleasures:

Chocolate anything
Internet shopping

Places I've Lived:

Waukeegan, IL
Ossian, IN
Markle, IN
Stinkfield, OH
Provo, UT
Dublan, MEXICO

TV Shows I Enjoy:

Dancing with the stars
Gossip Girl
American Idol
America's Next Top Model
Grey's Anatomy
Survivor
Lost
Moonlight
Desperate Housewives
(ok, I am a tv junkie)


What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time:

He must one of those conceited football players

Places I've Been on Vacation:

Niagra Falls, NY
San Diego, CA
Disneyland
Cancun
Las Vegas
Canada
Orlando, Florida
Ixtapa
San Carlos
Hawaii my favorite



Favorite Foods:

Sushi
Chicken Parmesan
Pizza

Websites I Visit Daily:

Facebook
blogger.com
ebay
yahoo email

Body Parts I've Injured:


Broke my nose in the 4th grade

Nicknames I've Had:

meggie
mimi
megs

Your Turn. I Tag:

Kirsten
Laurice
Rachelle
(sorry guys, I don't have very many blogger friends)


Who Tagged Me:
Toni

1 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hi, I came to your blog from Rachelle's. I live in CJ and I think it's cool that you love sushi! So do I!