Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hurt Hubby


Jared went on a motorcycle riding trip this weekend and came home like this!!! He is black and blue and swollen and cut, but he got an xray and there are surprisingly no broken bones. He can hardly move and is in a lot of pain. I am glad it wasn't worse! He must've felt pretty bad about leaving for the weekend and then hurting himself because he also brought me home a diamond journey necklace. Now this is not like Jared to buy me diamonds, in fact the only one I have received from him is my wedding ring. He said I deserved it and I have to agree!!!!!

7 comments:

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

you SO deserved some diamonds!! yea for 10 years! i hope to earn a big rock or two in the next few years...

Kirsten said...

That is a nasty pic of Jared!! wow! that had to hurt... reminds me of a movie... "it doesn't hurt so much here or here, but right here!" - Tommy boy
Anyway, LOVE LOVE LOVE the necklace!! You so deserve it!! by the way... can I borrow it sometime! ha ha! j/k!

The Farmer's Wife said...

I heard that he had an accident..wow that looks sore! Glad there were no broken bones. congrats on the necklace! It is beautiful!

laurice. said...

Poor Jared! I am so glad that it wasn't too bad! He did a great job on the Mother's day present!

Toni Call said...

I can't believe jared bought u that necklace! How awesome! I want one so bad. I guess i'll have to wait till i get myself a hubby.

laurice. said...

We definitely will see you on Friday! Your pictures on the side of your family growing are so cute!

BarbaraJo said...

Yes...you DO deserve it!