Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today is the day......

I have 5 lbs. 5 lbs that never came off after having that last baby. Cute, cute, skinny jeans that don't fit me STILL! Have you ever said.. Today is the day i am starting my diet, only to be found eating a whole bag of chocolate chips by 2 p.m.? Yeah, i do it almost every day. Well I thought of a great plan. I am starting an 8 week body challenge for all my family and friends, whoever is interested. This will get me more motivated to really start the diet and stick with it. So, i am starting a blog called www.8weekbodychallenge.blogspot.com. I used to be a personal trainer and graduated in exercise science so i thought i could write a diet plan and exercise plan for myself and anyone else who is interested. We can also all comment and encourage each other or talk about our progress.
Jared built this gym in our garage so I have no excuses now!!

The site is still in the works but go visit and all the diet plans should be up before the start date- September 1st. Come one Come all and get back into your skinny jeans too!

11 comments:

laurice. said...

I'm excited....I still have 5lbs also and it's been way longer than you! I really have to get it off before I get preggers again. By the way you look fabulous and I would never have thought you needed to lose 5 lbs.

BarbaraJo said...

Mego...you are so funny. You look amazing and TINY as always! I support your new blog 100%...you know me...always up for a new fitness challenge. Nice gym...good job Jared! I am jealous!

Ashley said...

Hey Waaaaait! I think you should wait until AFTER I have my baby so that I can do it with you! lol Come on... you know you would LOVE to eat a bag of chocolate chips a day for the next month and a half! I think you should enjoy that little ritual for just a little longer. I'm gonna feel so left out =( haha

vicki said...

ok...you have to be inspired. I have been feeling lousy lately...tired, down in the dumps...just yuk! I went to the Dr. and have my iron problem again,and my blood pressure was high which is usually very low! So I decided on the way home to start eating more healthy and exercising! Can an old lady join up? I need all the encouragement I can get! Mom

Toni Call said...

Megs- this is a great idea! I'm totally going to join you. Now that i'm away from home i feel like i can start dieting again because i don't have all the temptation of eating all the yummy food down there that i miss!

Kirsten said...

I am so in!!! I ALWAYS say today is the day.... but yet I have the same problem as you! (the chocolate chip problem anyway!!!) Yay! I am ready! This is such a great idea!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Chris told me all about the gym...what a great idea! So will you design a little weight program and let us purchase a membership to the Jones gym??;)

vicki said...

meg...check out
http://themadderfamilyvalues.blogspot.com/
Hannah has a cute blog and she checks yours everyday. Maybe you could leave her a comment!
mom

Terra Zobrist said...

I am in. Hopefully this will help me get motivated. I wish I only had 5 lbs left though.

Nicole said...

5 lbs... I have 10 and I have just given up! I bought bigger clothes! CALL ME!!!

Sprinkle said...

You're so funny :)

I'm trying to lose my baby weight (have one eight month old, no excuses really) and am sitting here reading your blog as I munch on chocolate chips... one week into my diet...