Sunday, August 17, 2008

Whew....... my laundry is done, my boys are ready for back to school, and church is over with so I can finally blog about my beach trip. We had a great time in San Carlos. We stayed in some condos right on the beach and mostly just played on the beach for 3 days. The beach was called playa de delfins (dolphin beach) and we soon found out why. The dolphins jumped around and played right by our shore every day. I LOVE dolphins so Jared took me and his mom on the jet ski when they were out and we watched them up close. They followed our wake and jumped around right beside us. The boys LOVED the sand and the ocean, especially Tanner, who mostly just tried to eat all the sand. On the last day, Jared treated me to a hour and a half massage at a local spa, it was AMAZING!! Here are some of the pictures of the fun.......


Jamison and his prized seashells


Bongo playing in the waves


Tanner loved the sand and water
Kason was an expert seashell hunter. He also went up and down the beach with perfect strangers finding shells with them!


All good things must come to end.......................

10 comments:

Cambria said...

So so fun! I want to go!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

i'm so glad you had a fun vacay! you and your fam look so cute in that pic all together!!

BarbaraJo said...

Cute, cute!!

Nicole said...

That looks so fun!!

laurice. said...

What a great trip! Growing up we went to the beach every year and it's some of my favorite memories!

Ashley said...

looks like you had a fun time! great pics!!!

did your kids start school today? i noticed those pics over on the right... it looks like they have their new school clothes on and backpacks... cute!

Me... said...

First of all, I'm extremely jealous about the trip. Second of all, you guys take the best darn pics ever. Third of all, I am in awe-struck amazement that Jared got you the massage. Yea for Jared! My hubby knows that all I ever want for gifts are day spa outings, which is what I've hinted very boldly that I want for my next birthday. We sure miss you guys. Jeffrey and Jason always talk about the funny, cute things your boys did. They always quote Kasona and the way he says "Hudddyyyy Buddddy."

Elder Romney's mission said...

Cute boys! looks like you had a great time!!

vicki said...

That would be my dream come true...to be close to the dolphins. Looks like it was a great vacation. The boys look so happy, especially Tanner! How cute!
Love you,
mom

Kirsten said...

great pictures! I am glad you had fun and I am a little jealous too!