Sunday, September 21, 2008

PUMPKINS FOR SALE!


Grandpa grew some pumpkins at his farm and thought it would be fun for the boys to go out and pick them, load them, and sell them. They had a great time with grandpa at the farm working and fishing. When they came home they were so excited they had to go out and sell them right away. They sold most of them and made quite a bit of money, but not enough for the Wii Jamison would love to buy! Monday we will attempt to sell the rest of them! Thanks Grandpa for helping us teach our boys how to work and the value of money earned!
First customer!!

8 comments:

Meredith said...

I love these boys. Kason came over to sell us one. I told I would come and choose one in a minute because Sadie and I were busy doing something. The next thing I know, Jamison comes in with this huge pumpkin "Here's your pumpkin, it's $20 pesos please." Who can refuse such service.

Cambria said...

I WANT ONE!!!! Save me three, pretty pretty please! I don't want to haul them from EP again!

BarbaraJo said...

Rooster has some competition!

laurice. said...

I love pumpkins! How fun for your boys! Oh man those pictures below! Been there.....feel for you!

vicki said...

Wish I could buy a pumpkin from the boys...especially a huge one for 20 pesos! the cheapest ones I've seen in Ohio is 6.00! What a great learning experience for them. Call me Meghan...I can't call you... I'm home usually after 5:30. Love you, mom

Dena said...

So CUTE! Love the pumpkin pics! I want one...do you deliver to Germany?

toni said...

How fun for the boys! if i was home i would buy one for sure. I just read what meredith wrote and cracked up. I can totally just picture Jamison saying that!

Me... said...

I miss the boys soooooooooo much! I would love to hear Kason say "HHHHuddy Buddy!"