Monday, September 8, 2008

It HAPPENED!


Since I've had Tanner my life has been turned upside down. I've never been so tired in my life nor have I ever been so busy! Don't get me wrong, he has been a HUGE blessing in my life, but it has just been hard for me to divide my time among 4 small children. School started and it turns out Kason has afternoon kindergarten. I decided I would try to reschedule Tanner's nap for the long afternoon nap instead of the two naps he had been taking. Well today it happened! Tanner was so exhausted by noon that he feel asleep in his highchair. Ryder went down at one and it is after 3 now and I have had the afternoon to myself! I took a short nap, got some things done, and now i am enjoying some computer time!

14 comments:

Toni Call said...

Yay for you! I don't even have kids yet and i still need a nap a few times a week.

Oh and your new layout is way cute!

vicki said...

I remember how just a short afternoon nap when you guys were little would get me pepped up for evening. I hope the routine continues for you...you are such a great mom!
Mom

laurice. said...

Yay....that's the best!

Ashley said...

Oh Yay! I'm so happy for you! There's NOTHING like some peace & quiet! I hope they keep it up for you! By the way- cute new background =)

The Farmer's Wife said...

Oh that is a beautiful moment! I trained my kids, when they were all small together, to nap at the same time everyday, I needed the nap too! congrats!

vicki said...

I want a copy of that picture- could you send me one?
Mom

BarbaraJo said...

Love naptime!!! Hooray!

Kirsten said...

hurray!!! Peace and quiet at last!! Silence is a wonderful sound!!

Elder Romney's mission said...

I love your new kids picture! Yes I know the feeling of wanting an afternoon, or heck even a minute in the bathroom without kids! I think its harder with just one at home because she needs constant attention! Good for you to finally get a break!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Nap times are the best things in all the world. Now if I could just get the twins and Johnny on the same nap schedule I would be the happiest mama in all the world!

Me... said...

Yea! You got a nap! The pic of all four boys is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! I miss you guys sooooo much. I wish I lived close by.

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

the new pics are so cute! yea for you getting a break!
aawwww baby tanner sleeping. so cute!

Macie Crabtree said...

what cute boys you have!! I really liked the story about the creepy frog poison... poor little guys. and poor MOM!! ouch! I would have called 911 soo fast! and been crying and freaking out too!! sorry, I don't know you, but I went to High School with Jared, so I check your blog every now and again to see how you are all doing down there... I sure do miss Mexico (sometimes) and it helps to read Mexa blogs... hope you don't mind!!

Meredith said...

Oh Happy day!!